Monday, February 15, 2010

Yardsales and Stuff!

Beadraich - It happened right at the start of the Dave Murray Downhill with about 20 people watching while sideslipping down to run some b-fencing I fell, popped out of one ski and bruised only my pride. Embarrassing yes, but if not for this blog, no one would know it was me as we are all wearing blue. So if you are watching the mens downhill on TV tomorrow, you can say you know someone who fell just to the viewers left of the start gate.

The Weasel House, a local tradition of the whistler course crew workers is a special beer tent allowing access only to course crew workers. It was the medicine required as woodsy and I met there after work tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! Sounds like you are having a blast!

    Should I send my friends to your blog? I won't do it without your blessing!

    ReplyDelete