Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4 weeks!!

Woodsy - 4 weeks from tonight, we will be tired from a day of travelling on both plane and bus. We will be settling in to our home away from home in Creekside. It is all starting to become a reality. It is very exciting!! Both Beadraich and I have started our lists of things we need to remember to take and things we need to buy still.
I am meeting with our travel companion next week. She is getting excited too! I'll have to figure out what her nickname for the blog will be.
My niece is coming skiing with us this weekend. This is the second year she has done this. It is a fun filled weekend of skiing, watching movies, listening to Top 40 music and good food (she loves a good Caesar salad and steak). It is fun to spend quality time with her. In a couple of years, my nephew will be able to come with us for his own ski weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I started a list? Oh My God... what have you done to me? That doesn't sound like me! ;-);-)

    ReplyDelete