Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update on Boot Shopping

Woodsy - Kenmark Ski Sports...Carrie and Chris are awesome!! Nordica Olympia SM8 boots are my new babies. They are so comfortable. I found out that my 8 year old ski boots are probably too big, hence the reason why my feet get cold. We also bought 2 duffel/ski equipment bags. If we pack properly we should be able to get all our ski gear, boots, and casual clothes into one bag. (I know my Mom won't believe that!) After deciding on new boots I thought I should probably look at new skiis too. I am a loyal Head ski fan so I am going to demo a Head pair and a Volkl pair once there is enough snow. They also carry Icebreaker long underwear. I have only read great reviews about their lineup. It is pricey stuff but I am hoping to get some for Christmas. I also looked at a hat, a couple of jackets, a pair of mitts...the list goes on.
Let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment