Saturday, October 10, 2009

Preparations.... ok.. it's a fancy word for shopping!

Beadraich - Today, Woodsy and I are going ski boot shopping. We are off to Kenmark Ski Sports in Richmond Hill to see my friend Carrie and her husband about boot fitting, and maybe (most likely) boot heaters.

So... do I need stuff for Whistler? Yep. I need some mid/heavy weight baselayers, and a backpack camera bag with laptop sleeve. Sounds easy enough to find, but it hasn't been so easy. I've looked at all kinds of them and they always seem so impractical for what I want. So, Burton makes one, that is designed for all of the above, and snow sports, but I can't find any interior pictures or reviews of it to know if it will hold my gear.

Here's looking forward to a fun day in a ski store.

1 comment:

  1. Check out Sporting Life. One on Yonge or the one in Sherway Gardens - they should have a huge Burton section to actually look at the bag. Also check out DaKine bags.

    Good Luck

    Takes some snowboard photos for me....

    Adam

    ReplyDelete