Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Uniforms.

Beadraich - I'm sure Woodsy can tell you about the number of volunteer t-shirts that she helped me purge from my closet when we first started dating.

I think we have both been hoping that the Vancouver 2010 Volunteer Uniforms wouldn't become another item we would want to purge.

So, naturally we were both pretty nervous about what the Volunteer uniforms would look like after seeing a lot of the Vancouver2010 merchandise available. The colours are often not so fashionable greens and blues, and I honestly want to be able to wear this after the games with pride.

Today they introduced the uniforms that 30,000 of us will be wearing and they aren't that bad. A blue jacket with a hood that is designed to fit over a ski helmet and navy pants, and of course the blue toque will be nice and warm.

I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment