Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow, Snow, Stocking Stuffers and More Snow

Beadraich - With 3 days of snow under our belt, and a planned weekend in Collingwood for next weekend, I was delighted to hear the news that Blue Mountain was opening this coming weekend. With our skis still at Kenmark Snow Sports getting their preseason tuneup, and the first family Christmas function on Sunday, I'm not going to be skiing this weekend.

Speaking of Christmas, Woodsy and I have decided that with the upcoming trip to Saint Sauveur for the Holidays, and then of course the Olympics, we will forego the usual Christmas gifts and just do stockings. So... if anyone has an interesting ideas for Woodsy's stocking, feel free to leave a comment.

Now.. for more snow..... I'm off to get a hair cut, and if all goes well, take my first snow picture of the year... probably to be posted here later.... Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment