Friday, November 27, 2009

Steward Crew get together and Networking

Woodsy - The job I have for the Olympics is working with the Steward Crew. I received an email from the head of the Steward Crew about 2 get togethers for "Ontario Stewards". I hope I can make it to at least one of them!

Nothing to do with the Olympics...Last night, I attended a Women's networking night presented by http://www.solomag.ca/. This magazine was originally intended for single women. It has branched out now. The editor, Jacqueline is a master at networking or connecting as she prefers to call it. One of my girlfriends invited me to the event. It was excellent. I connected with many amazing dynamic women. Meredith and Susie own www.phatchicks.ca in Burlington, ON. They both have excellent attitudes about life, business and fitness. Andrea owns www.cheekymonkeycosmetics.com. It is a great cosmetic company. Check out the nail polish names!! Usually networking events are boring and stuffy. This one was far from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment