Monday, November 16, 2009

Reality Check!

Beadraich - Ok, Tonight, while I was sitting watching television I received an e-mail from VANOC 2010, and my schedule is up and ready for my viewing.

So... it's real, and with 86 Days to go until we fly out, it's going to get here so quick it's not funny. Woodsy and I are both starting to get our ski gear ready, including bringing our skis home this past weekend to take in and get a tune-up.

Woodsy has also been researching some gear so that we can stay warm out west (I think I have plenty of insulation already) She has pointed out this awesome stuff called Ice Breaker which is base layer and insulation layer ski apparel that is both stylish, soft and apparently super warm and you can get it from the fine folks at Kenmark Snow Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment